Swimming Pool and Spa Industry

Important compliance reminder to Victorian pool & spa owners:

If you live in Victoria and own a pool (or spa), then you need to register it with with your local council by 1st June 2020. Once registered, you have 1-3 years (depending on construction) to obtain a certificate of compliance, or face a fine up to $1,652. More information here: https://bit.ly/36dMikU

We have been heavily involved in the Swimming Pool and Spa Industry, working with SPASA and Members since 2005. We arrange policies tailored to the unique requirements of this industry with discounted premium pricing.

We can arrange for your Business and Personal Insurance such as:

  • Boat & Trailer
  • Business Interruption
  • Business Property
  • Car – Private
  • Commercial Motor Vehicle
  • CTP (Green Slip)
  • Construction
  • Home & Farm
  • Home Owners Warranty
  • Income Protection
  • Management Liability (Directors & Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability)
  • Mobile Machinery
  • Personal Accident & Illness
  • Professional Indemnity
  • Public & Products Liability
  • Trade Debtors
  • Trade Tools & Equipment
  • Transit including Loading/Unloading
  • Travel
  • Workers Compensation

In these troubled times with Home Warranty Insurance, we can help you to achieve and maintain eligibility and arrange prompt production of Certificates of Insurance for your customers.

Please call us on 1300 13 60 55 or email pools@midlandinsurance.com.au for a no-obligation, free assessment of your insurance requirements and a competitive quote.